Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

password change not working

I've been trying to change my My Virgin Media password for a week and it fails. My account is a secondary account but I have access to the primary account and we are still Virgin Media customers.

When I change my password, I get an e-mail saying "Your password has been changed" but it has not. It is still the old password.

When I try to reset the password, I get this:

chrisclarke_0-1603989935181.png

I get the same error message if I try to create a new secondary email account.

Is something broken?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: password change not working

Hi chrisclarke,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

I'm sorry you're having some issues resetting your account password, this is something I can help with, but just need a few more details from you.

I've sent you a private message for this (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've deliberately left this for a couple of weeks to let the IT guys do their thing and I have now retried and the password change has worked for me.

So, than you Alex and for anyone else seeing this kind of issue in the future, report it and VM can fix it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chrisclarke, thanks for coming back to us. We are glad to hear that the IT team were able to get this resolved for you and glad to see that it is sorted. Please let us know if you need any further assistance and have a good day. Chris

0 Kudos