Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

overbilling

hi

i recently returned to virgin on a £34pm contract for 18 months , but youre billing me for £51 every month.

spoke to virgin before 1st bill and was told it was sorted. obviously a lie as youre still overcharging me. 

cant get thru on phone helpline. text service never responds. no email support, which is ridiculous for a broadband provider.

can you sort out my bills so i am charged as per my contract, and stop overcharging me.

please fix asap before i cancel my contract with you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: overbilling

can someone from virgin PM me to get this sorted out please. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi derekpry,

This is a community forum. VM Staff do monitor the forum and help where they can can, however it can take up to a week for them to pick up a thread.

I understand your  wanting to get this sorted quickly, however bumping the thread only sends it to the bottom of the pile.

It would be quicker for you to contact the Billing or Regrades via telephone to have the issue corrected.  If you wish to take the cancellation route as suggested in your original post then again the quickest method is via phoning, and that department should also be able to look into the incorrect pricing.

The best time to call is 8am when lines first open as it's least busy then.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi derekpry,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums. Sorry that you are having billing issues. I've had the recurring credit applied to your account for 18 months, with the previous bills adjusted for the missing discounts.

Cheers,

Corey C