Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

online complaints form

hi i have sent around 15 of these in since april not one has been replied to why? i have sent complaints through messages and online chat all of who transfered the chat / text messages to another department which just ignored me since is this what we can expect now you ignore all complaints and do nothing about any of them i have proof of all of the forms i have sent i screenshot every cofirmation of them being sent telling me you would take 28 days so where is my reply you are destroying my credit rating and not even replying to anything i ask you i have been trying to get you to cancel my services since you sent me the wrong package to start with at the start of april so i wont be paying you a penny for anything you will be paying me compensation for destroying my credit rating yet again all because you cant reply to your complaints i will be going to cisas in 8 days iot has been over 8 weeks then like i say i have proof of all your ignored complaints ive sent to you so how about you try fixing things instead of causing damage when you the ones at fault i wont be a virgin customer anymore your a joke refuse emails from resolver stop cisas dealing with complaints from them tell them to send us to your complaints page yeah great help you give to people isnt it ignore them for months just like you have always done with resolvers emails only the end of last year you removed there website link from your own complaints page and refused any from them now you seem to refuse to read your own complaint forms if you dont where is my reply it well past 28 days since i sent my first one to you just make out you couldnt contact me about it again like before but not even send one email to me about it or a letter 

The longer you take and more damage you cause to my credit file the more it will cost you not me so keep taking longer if you want im past caring by now ive gone well out my way to send you my complaints sent them every way i can and you still just ignore them either be you saying you cant contact me or blame the virus but your all able to work from home because everything is online so get it sorted out ASAP 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: online complaints form

Good Afternoon cupidstunts,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm terribly sorry to see you've been having issues with our services.

Can you please advise me what your complaints have been regarding and we can either deal with this over our PM function or we can direct you to the correct department you need to contact

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

you sent me the wrong package i tried contact you for over a week about it finally got a reply that told me to upgrade my package and be happy to pay £35 activation [removed] again which i have no interest in why would anyone who is sane then i contact you again and tell you to cancel everything and was within my 14 days cooling period you ignored  me i sent a complaint form from your website still ignored since i have sent another atleast 10 of these forms all say i will be contacted within 28 days which tbh isnt good enough why should i wait another month for you to damage my credit score more making out im a customer and still have a contract with you which i dont when i canel within 14 days cancels this buit according to you it doesnt because you can just claim you havent had any complaint or any communication from me about it even though it has been months since i sent my first complaint to you your a joke and im sick of it destroy my credit file for months because you cant be **bleep** to do anything about my complaint i will not be paying you a penny and it will be you compensating me for damaging my credit rating you do it all the time without even checking your systems as to whether you should be sending damaging information to credit agencies because its easier for you to make out your right when clearly the customer is correct and you are in the wrong then all of a sudden you admit its you and correct the credit file after months of messing it up for your customers how does this help anyone i have been left in crap by you to many times now its stupid trading standards have been sent 2 cases about you by me already and you still do the same thing to people i cant be the only one you have done this with this isnt the first time you destroyed my credit file for month down to your mistakes nothing ive done just you i just have to b happy about you messing my life up for months while you repair your stupid mistakes and then offer a feeble amount of money for our troubles this is the final time you do it to me i wont have anything from virgin again ive been your customer for years but you are a joke and couldnt give a crap about your customers so i wont be one any longer i wan my credit file fixed compensating for you leaving me in  crap for ages and ignoring me since i emailed you months ago what would happen if i was about to try get a house? nothing you wouldnt give a crap because all you care about is income couldnt give a crap about the trouble you cause people its about time you sorted your company out and dealt with complaints when they are sent not after the customer coming to your community to talk about it and sending 15 unanswered complaints to you i will be going to cisas i have lost all faith in you as a company you have customer services that are useless and dont bother answering your complaints when you do you make out you havent had a complaint sent to you its a joke i have proof of all the forms i sent and you will have proof of the messages i sent to you so dont make out i havent sent anything when calling me i want my dead lock letter so i can let another company deal with my complaint you obviously are not capable or are not interested in doing it i wash my hands of you i will stick with sky who helped me while going through this BS your happy to put on me making out im wrong when clearly its you who has **bleep**ed up not me 

[MOD EDIT: Inappropriate language removed, please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi cupidstunts,

Thanks for explaining further.

It sounds like I'll need to take a look at the account so I can help you further with this.

I'll pop you a private message now.

Thanks

Melissa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there i have sorted this complaint out now for the account mentioned i have another complaint i need finding though as i havent had any reply from that either its from last year i have my  Account number(s): 12040090106 i have sent a case through cisas 3 times for this complaint my first one was about 3 missed payments you added to my credit file for no reason you sent me a settlement for it on cisas website i agreed to this settlement about the first 3 missed payments you promised nothing else would be added and the missed payments would be removed since then i found out you added another 3 missed payments and a default to my credit file i have sent this to cisas twice about these extra missed payments and the default and both times you have objected my case and said i have not contacted you directly with my complaint first i sent my complaints through resolvers website my first case which you settled you didnt reply to one email i sent until cisas was involved i sent you sround 10/15 emails from resolvers website which i was sent to by your complaints page then for my second case which was also sent through resolver you ignored my first 2 emails then when i sent a 3rd you reply with something saying you no longer accept emails from third party websites and refuse to read them although you hadnt bothered reading any of my first complaints emails you used this as the reason for objecting my second complaint telling them i hadnt complained to you as you dont accept emails from resolver making out you knew nothing about the complaint which you did then i emailed you about it whihc also hasnt had one reply from you why are you ignoring everything i send to you i have sent numerous webforms and emails ive been on live chat all about this and yet you ignore me fob me off or just hope i will go away you destroyed my credit file for near 12 months and then sent me a settlement for 3 missed payments and still continued to add more damage after me accepting it you need to do something about it i want this complaint escalated striaght away i want to go back to cisas with it again your a joke and do nothing to deal wiuth any complaints you cant blame covid for this complaint taking so long the virus didnt even exist when i sent you these so where is my reply or my deadlock letter ? why have you made out i havent even contacted you  about it you tried the same with my complaint thats just been resolved making out you havent had any contact from me but then i come on here and someone finds all of the forms ive sent dating back to april so why have i had to go out my way to get a reply from you ? it pathetic i have to chase up my own complaint shows how much you care about your customers doesnt it make them complain in the first place them do nothing about it until they go out there way to chase it up weeks if not months later this need sorting out you left my credit file useless for months and only sent me a setttlement for 3 missed payments you added 3 more and a default after this so you need to compensate me for it 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there

If your other complaint is with CISAS we cannot get involved. Please liaise with CISAS and they'll contact us regarding it

Kind regards

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

it isnt you told them you have no complaint from me about it and objected 2 cases so i want to find my complaint that i sent to you about it ages ago and then iw ill go back to cisas once i can unless you resolve it first

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

There was only one case at the address we were speaking about and resolved that one. There was nothing more on that account. Are you saying it was a different account or address?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

account i added the account number to my first message i sent you 

has same email and same address dif account number : [MOD EDIT: Removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

if you cant find any complaint sent for this i want to know where it is and why you have not got atleast one there and i also want to know why you have not bothered replying to these either just like you always do 

0 Kudos