cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no welcome email

Mj24
Just joined

Hello,

I ordered my self-installation package on the 26th. The package should have arrived on the 29th (it hasn't arrived yet). Also, there're no account number or area code on the contract I received. And I didn't receive any emails other than the Virgin Media Order Documents. I wanna check about the situation of my order and know how i can register an account. It is just awful cuz apparently I can not register without those and there's no way for me to get those rn!!! And I cannot cancel the contract cuz I don't have an account to sign in now!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Mj24,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your account details, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hi I'm having the exact same issues ordered 27th sept due to arrive 30th sept still not arrived and no further emails 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi emmagg22 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm very sorry to hear you haven't received your account documents. I'm going to send you a private message, so I can look into this further for you. Please look out for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture and then "Messages".

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ