Menu
asfour
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

no tracking or record of web complaint, 3rd complaint raised.

I twice submitted complaints over the phone - it's useless. There is *never* any response. So I submitted a web complaint C 0405211045. There was no acknowledgement and there is no record of it anywhere whatsoever and at one place it says there are no issues on your account! Can you please find out what is going on? Pretty soon i'm going to make complaints to the regulatory authorities and find a new provider

0 Kudos
goslow
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no tracking or record of web complaint, 3rd complaint raised.

There are regular topics on here about the inadequacies of the VM complaints process.

If you want to take your complaint beyond VM then info on that (from yesterday) is here

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/False-We-were-not-able-to-contact-y...

Depending on what your complaint is about, you could try posting on a suitable forum on the VM community. IMO the forum is usually the best place to get useful information or a resolution to a VM problem.

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: no tracking or record of web complaint, 3rd complaint raised.

Good afternoon @asfour 

Thank you for your post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issues with getting your complaint resolved. 

As per our complaints code of practice it can take up to 28 days for us to respond to a complaint. 

If you raise duplicate complaints these will get shut down automatically.

When did you raise your original complaint? Are you able to expand on the reason for your complaint, we might be able to help you from here? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos