Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

no refund

i cancelled my virgin account [MOD EDIT: Removed] area04  from 12th sept i had no tv-o=phone or broadband from this date,virgin charged me adain in oct i quered this they said line was open .there mistake not mine.they said it would take 45 days for the refund which was from middle of october .i had no service from the 12 th of sept not middle of october i have been told i am due a refund of £223.65 .all the equipment has been returned so why have i still not got refund.didnt take them long to icorrectly take money from my account.not impressed at all

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: no refund

You say middle of October, so likely waiting till the end of November?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

why should i wait from middle of oct when virgin have acknowledged service ended 12th sept
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi pelsalflyer, 

Thanks for posting. My apologies for the service issues you've had and also any confusion regarding your refund. 

You've stated you've given notice on 12th September, so this would be thirty days notice. The cancellation would be completed on the 12th October. The refund would then be upto 35 days after the cancellation completion date.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos