Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

next steps with a complaint

hi all,

really long issue so not gonna post all on here, but i have a billing issue, i.e. VM trying to overcharge me each month cause of an error with there system.

what i would like is direction as to where i go from here to get someone to view the matter and sort it out fully.

ive phoned and spoke to several people from several departments, none can help.

filled out the online complaints form, had nothing back (2 weeks ago)

used the webchat, could not help.

used the texting way, could not help.

all normal way done and still knowhere.

i know from before i could email the executive team and they would sort it, however i have emialed them and had no reply as yet, was around a week ago, not even an auto reply.

im guessing this department has changed as of the new CEO, so i have emailed the CEO directly today.

only other way i no of is via a letter! which is a joke. but will if needed.

Any help as to either an email or a phone number of a higher department would be great.

short of this i am left making manual payments every month, which im fine with, but VM will soon think i have "missed" part payments every month.

cheers, sorry for any spelling errors, i am dyslexic

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: next steps with a complaint

Complaints policy and steps you can take documented here:

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/images/shop/downloads/J3085_Code_of_Pract...

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Soo can only send them a letter then? 

thanks

Hate how VM have such bad customer services 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The document I linked to states that responses to the web form can take up to 28 days and you submitted it two weeks ago, so you may still get a response.

My setup: V6 TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks