Menu
Afzal1
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

new hub

Hi

On 09/02/2021 I telephoned customer retentions and renegotiated a new contract. I was also told a new hub 4 would be sent out as I am having issues with my present one this was part of me accepting the new contract.

I received an email regarding my new contract but nothing about the new hub. I contacted VM on 11/02/2021 about this to see if the hub was being sent out. I contacted VM first by text they were unable to provide any information, I was put through to 4 different people in 4 different departments. All unable to give me an answer just passing me over to someone else. One person did confirm that an order had been placed but not completed "half in half out" is what he said. He told me he was going to solve it and put me on hold while he tried to resolve it. after listening to music for another hour I was put through to someone else who again did not have clue what I was talking about.

This is total and utter shambles. No one can seem to provide a simple answer to a simple question.

Is there anyone at VM who can solve this?

0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: new hub

Hello Afzal1

So sorry for the delay in replying to you also for the runaround you have been given trying to resolve this missing Hub4

We are only able to upgrade to  the Hub4 if a customer is moving to our 1GB speed

What was your upgrade going from and to?

Gareth_L

0 Kudos