forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
dpally
Settling in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

new customer

Hi all,

Looking for a little help want to move from EE, got a referal to get a Virgin mixit Oomph bundle 18mth £45-99 with talk anytime offer tried to do it online but after selecting would not go past the first page so rang the number,that answered quickly but lasted a mind numbing 1hr 15 mins,later recieved an email with

TV: Maxit TV - Kids Pick - Sky Sports and Cinema Collection - Virgin TV 360 box - Sky Sports HD Pack - Additional TV Box - Virgin TV 360 Mini box
Broadband: M500 Fibre Broadband - Oomph Unlimited data SIM
Phone: Telephone Line Rental - Talk More Anytime - Free Voicemail

Your standard monthly bundle price: (from month 2 onwards) £79.00*

how do i cancel/change this, no joy after registering for online account and the phone bot does not recognise the password

panicing now hopeful for any advice

thanks Dee

0 Kudos
VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: new customer

Hi,

I believe that is listing the standard pricing, often with deals credits are applied to the account to correct the overall price

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

The offer your talking about seems to be the Ultimate Oomph bundle which details can be found here https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/bundles/ultimate-oomph-bundle

I can see them doing this bundle for £45.99

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
dpally
Settling in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

thanks for the reply,

Yes the Maxit ultimate offer seems to have been setup but i asked for the basic tv Mixit bundle with extra anytime phone

only have two tablets used for FB and browseing plus 1 smart phone, no sports or film channels, nana wants catchup tv 😄

0 Kudos
dpally
Settling in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: New Customer - Sold Wrong Package

OH OK, sorry bit of confusion there, this is most certainly not normal two mix up the basic with the premium.

The best way to resolve this would be by calling sales again, if your having troubles getting it sorted a staff member from the forum may be able to help but its not normal practice.

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
dpally
Settling in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

ok thanks , just tried the phone option got through in 20mins, passed to another dept then passed to call centre for a chat canceled the bundle and set the one we wanted up (phone loud speakers don't help with calls) 1hr15m sorted now apart from someone different needs to ring about the sim side of things?

JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Sounds positive looks like everything is in order moving forward. come back if you need anymore advice.

0 Kudos