Menu
Sashd1
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

new contract signed up under my offers has changed in price from original confirmation

I signed up to a new 12 month m100 fibre contract at £32 pm with no additional charges and got confirmation of the change by email Yesterday. I today got another emailing confirming the change in contract but that the price will be £54 pm with £5 activation. I would not have agreed to it at this price and and feel I have been tricked in to signing up. I need to review my options including cancellation. Has this happened to anyone else. I believe the issue was that I was just finishing my original 12 contract rate of £27 and it picked up that price when initially offering me a new deal but reverted back to standard rate @ the £54.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: new contract signed up under my offers has changed in price from original confirmation

wth!

Feel like systems just make things up now can't understand why it would charge you then but certainly needs addressing,

The best advice I can offer offer is to call retention's department at 8am sharp (to avoid any queues) on 0345 454 1111 options 1-1-4-4.

This department can either give you a proper offer or you can give notice (depending on what you want to do)

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Sashd1
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: new contract signed up under my offers has changed in price from original confirmation

Thanks. I plan to call 1st thing tomorrow with a large cup of coffee at the ready
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

🙂

Good luck

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos