cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new contract accepted this time??

tony145
Joining in

So my contract was coming to an end on the 13th of September and I saw I could automatically renew for the same price I was paying and was happy to do so.  I renewed online on the 1st of september and got the contract offer etc and thought all was good.  I then got a bill on the 6th for double for the 'out of contract' coming month.  I raised a complaint online and got a generic reply that doesn't seam to answer what I had requested.

Perhaps I did something wrong so I've gone through and ordered again online but have gotton exactly the same forms as before, so my question is has my contract been accepted or am I going to overcharged 2 months in a row?

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tony145,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry that your new deal has not been added to your account.

Can we ask how you renewed your contract, was this an online deal for new customers only or were you sent and existing customers offer email?

Unfortunately, new contract or package deals are not something we deall with from our community forums.

If you would like to negotiate a new deal, you will need to contact our team on 150/0345 454 1111 or use our WhatsApp messaging service on 0730 532 7112.

Alternatively, you can check our existing customer deals here https://virg.in/existing

Kind regards Jodi.  

Hi Jodi, the offer was an online offer under upgrade account (under the same link you gave me for existing customers), basically another 18 month contract.

Regards, Tony.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tony145 👋

Thanks for providing us with an update on this. When you take a package out online, you receive a pack of information containing your Pre-Contract information. In this email, you should also see a link to accept the package changes. If the package isn't accepted within a certain timeframe then the new package is invalidated and not processed by our team. 

For clarity, did you receive these documents and the acceptance link? 

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece, as I'm trying this for the second time I've been sent an email with virgin media order document, and another virgin media order, there no confirmation link on either just 2 pdf's on the first and a detail of the order on the second.

Regards.

Hi tony145, thanks for the message. 

I will look into this for you and will send you a PM. 

Kind regards, Chris.