Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

never got my google nest with my order

Account number [REMOVED]

ok so i am not sure if this is the right place for this but after 10 calls plus and webchat and getting no place at all ill give this ago as I am sorry to say this is your last chance virgin media as i am just utterly disgusted with your customer service.

right on Tuesday, May 26, 2020 i placed an order for m200 fiber phoneline and weekend calls

Order ref: ws6885903 on placing my order I was offered a selected reward of £50 off my first bill or a google nest i chose the google nest I never got the google nest and have phoned and phoned and also talked with webchat over and over again keep being told ill get a call back in 3 days this never seems to happen and i never get my google nest so today 6 months later i have canceled my direct debit with you and will not be setting it back up unless you sort this matter out I am just sick of this now i wish id never joined virgin media its been nothing but stressful.

so the ball is in your court now you can sort this matter out once and for all or i will not be paying my bill and will leave your service.

I look forward to your reply on this matter 

regards brian hopwood

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: never got my google nest with my order

Good morning @hopwoodbphotogr 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I have just had a quick look at your account via the information you have provided. It seems as though the correct steps have been taken.

Do you have a confirmation email regarding your contract that states you took the offer out to include a google nest?  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Good morning @hopwoodbphotogr 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 

I have just had a quick look at your account via the information you have provided. It seems as though the correct steps have been taken.

Do you have a confirmation email regarding your contract that states you took the offer out to include a google nest?  

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

hello zak thank you for your reply yes i do indeed still have the email confirmation email
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

email.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

so will you be sorting this problem out virgin media ? or will i just be cut off for not paying my bill you after you did not stick to the contract i agreed to with you ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi hopwoodbphotogr,

Thank you for coming back to us, I have had a look and can see this has been looked into for you, I will be more than happy to help, so I can access your account I will send you an invite into a private chat, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thank you very much for all your help its good to have this sorted out at last

regards brian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brian, you are very welcome glad we could help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos