Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

never call you back when they say

why is it when they say a manager wll call you back within 48 hours they never do. why say it, if you going to call you back and dont. fed up with this all the time . right i have had enough will this company going else where going to cancel my contract i pay over a 100.00 month to them and still getting no response.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: never call you back when they say

Sorry you feel that way mantis69 and sorry that you havent been called back by the team.

What issue are you having? I will try my best to help you out with this over the forums.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

being charged for netflix after i pay them direct

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good evening

Have you had a charge from Netflix directly also

Virgin do not charge you Netflix they receive the charge from netflix themselves based upon the email address used to log into netflix via your TV box

Itou have 2 different email addresses this could be why virgin are charging you and also netflix

Netflix themselves should be able to tell you why they are also changing you a subscription along with why they are sending Virgin one also

As mentioned before we add netflix to the bill via the charge being passed to us from netflix

I would find out what email address you have signed into the box with and check with netflix also as I think this would be the reason

If the 2x charges are from Virgin it could be if you have multiple boxes in your home and different email addresses have been used to log in on the boxes

I hope this helps

Regards

Derrick

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos