cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netflix

pat007
Joining in

Why am i being charged for netflix I don't have a netflix account i never have had a netflix account.

looks like my virgin media account has been hacked by someone and charging their netflix to my virgin account

I keep canceling Netflix in my account but each month get charged again. i have been on to the netflix channel and it s all in some foreign language 

Is their a way of getting this stopped, I don't use netflix or want to use it is there a way of getting taken of my pakage and stopping the frudulant charges to my account

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pat007, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with Netflix being charged to your account. 

Taking a look at things this end, we'll need to chat to you in a bit more details. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi pat007, 

Thanks for sticking with me via private message. 

We're happy to be able to get this raised up to be resolved for you. As mentioned in my message, if you've not heard back from me within 14 days, pop me another PM and I will chase things up. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs