cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need an account number

Jim-
Joining in

Hi I have received my box and streaming device. I have set it up and it is working (need to talk about this as streaming box wouldn't work I had to use a different power cable)

As I have not received a welcome email I am unable to create an online account, I have telephoned and you can't find an account for me.

You have sent other emails to my registered email address, 17/11/22 virgin media order documents and pre contact details. Then 02/12/22 saying my quick start equipment was ready for collection, then another that it had been collected. Next on 08/12/22 that I hadn't activated my equipment even though my broadband was plugged in and working at the time, the stream wasn't as I had yet to go on the forum to find an answer as to why it was a blank screen. Then when I got the stream working later that day I received an email on 08/12/22 saying the wait was over & to sign in to my stream plan.

I can not sign in as I have no welcome email with the details I need. I have had no communication confirming the broadband connection.

When I telephone you are unable to find my account.

Please can you send the welcome email to my registered email address so I can create an account, and arrange for you to send a new power lead for my stream box as the one you supplied does not work & I need to arrange an engineer to come and run cables to my back room as the existing is unstable and the cable supplied is no where long enough.

This is all very frustrating and time consuming I would appreciate some help quickly so I can resolve this. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jim-

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I'm so sorry to hear that you have faced this issue with your account. I'd be happy to take a closer look into this with you via a PM, I'll pop one across now. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.