Menu
beek12
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

my virgin media

hi just wondering if anyone as any idea how to register my account because every time i try i just keep getting wrong username or password or We are not able to set up your my Virgin Media account at the moment. Please try again later, or you can also set up your my Virgin Media account at the time of your broadband installation. We are looking forward to connecting you to your superfast broadband.

0 Kudos
BeardedBlunder
Dialled in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: my virgin media

Well.. the actual broadband service is actually technically rather good, & way better than ADSL on BT's decaying phone lines, however, customer service isn't good at all... You can get years of excellent service at a time, so long as you don't need tech support, and ALWAYS hang up the phone instantly when sales ring you....  & completely dreadful service if you do need them, or actually talk to the sales team.

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi beek12,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for posting.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some trouble setting up your My Virgin Media account. Can you please confirm if your services been been installed? You won't be able to register your account until your services have been installed and activated.

If they have been installed, let me know and we'll go from there.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
beek12
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth everything is installed and working just can’t make an account cheers steve

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks @beek12.

Can you please tell us when the services were installed?

Also, have you tried clearing your cache and cookies and/or using a different web browser? This can sometimes stop this error message from popping up. It should only appear if your services haven't been activated.

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
beek12
Joining in
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi it was installed by myself on 30th January and and everything is active I’ve tried different email accounts,browsers etc cheers Steve

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Steve.

In that case, I'll pop you over a PM now so I can take a closer look into this for you and get some more details.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope!

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi beek12,

Thanks for your  PM - I'm glad to hear you're able to sign in OK now.

Give me a shout if you need anything else.

Kind regards,

Beth

0 Kudos