cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moving home and being put into a new 18 month contract

Atilmur
Joining in

Unfortunately I am having the same issue . My contract should end this month but as I have moved home and now when I called to know if there is any offer I have been told that my contract is ending in May 2024 . I haven’t done any changes with my package. What am I supposed to do here ? 
any help will be much appreciated . 
thanks

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Altimur.
Thank you for taking the time to join our help forums and for your first posts here. 
A warm welcome to the VM community, nice to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of this confusion with regards to your contract ending while moving to a new account and property, we appreciate the inconvenience this can cause and we'd love to assist with any concerns about the above.

We'd like to start by explaining that when adding the info to a new account so we activate the services there our system generates a package/contract by default during the process, then we amend the dates on this to reflect the ones on your original contract deal.

However, we'd be eager to have a closer look and ensure this has happened or make corrections where needed as we'd need to honour the original agreement you had.

To do this, I will send you a PM here shortly.
Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs