OR I WILL REPORT BANK MANAGER FOR CHANGEBACK

AND BLOCK YOU

UNDERSTAND ME

18 REPLIES 18

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi DeafMan, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're wanting to leave Virgin Media. 

In order to get the account cancelled you will need to get in touch with the teams. As you are moving, you can find information here

You can also give your notice period in one of the following three ways:

1) You can speak to the team on 0345 454 1111 and selecting options 1, 4 then 3. Due to your username, I don't like to assume but just in case you do have issues with your hearing, you can use the Text Relay service where you use an app to type and an agent will speak for you. You can find more information on that here
2) You can WhatsApp the team on  07305327112. Replies aren't instant and can take a few hours however it does allow you to go about your day whilst waiting for a reply.
3) You can write a letter stating that you wish to cancel your services. You will need to include your account number, your name and full address as well as contact details for you. Send your letter to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA.

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

DeafMan
On our wavelength
You can speak to the team on 0345 454 1111
wow cannot you read i say i am deaf so go google type what deaf mean...
letter yeah i remember last time i ask for remove phoneline they say write letter again again again total 4 month till phoneline remove why i pat 4 month without use phoneline clap clap rip people money delay delay delay
all you ask phone phone phone that why i QUIT
BT wonderful service use online chat your virgin media use bot that bot dont know how to chat with deaf people
where are you all service ?
phone alway busy busy because just 1 staffs million people call with complaint problem problem
remember last time email problem 4 time write letter they reply say phone phone phone then phone ring ring ring delay delay till found here forum delay delay then found it and back on i letter phone delay here total 6 month why i pay £48 month one your staffs message me good offer JUST £10 wow rip off
that why i quit sad 30+ years use this cable so when virgin media close down and NTL take over back i will back.

Thanks for coming back to us @DeafMan,

Kath did mention that if you do have an hearing impairment, you can use the Text Relay service where you use an app to type and an agent will speak for you. You can find more information on our accessibility policy here
You can also use our WhatsApp service and message the team on  07305327112 and they'll be able to assist further. 

Best wishes

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

DeafMan
On our wavelength
Text Relay service waiting waiting waiting keep on computer screen waiting waiting waiting give up 3 time i remember that you have busy because million people on phone make complain and problem
so dont worry i will tell my bank manager to block it
hub here will left here
i cannot help you because i know waiting delay since virgin mwdia take over, i have join BT already bye bye virgin media 30+ years use cable sad virgin media poor service we want NTL back that it if virgin media take my bank then will take court understand

I'm sorry to hear that you have faced issues contacting us @DeafMan

We do not typically handle cancellations via the forums, but I'd be happy to take a look into this with you via a PM. 

I will pop one across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you. 

there now so i am now offline till evening or tomorrow
give me time sort out package for moving

You will be charged as normal up until the 30th of November, after which you will receive a final bill which will include a credit back for any services paid for but not used. 

Does that make sense? 

Ash

i dont believe virgin media, i remember since i use phoneline and boardband i got cold call many time i ask for remove phoneline they say write letter, i pay post shamp post post post your ignore carry on take my bank, till i get sign post then reply say phone what joke, your all staffs clever play about make take customer money 4 month later then find out got switch phoneline off then say sorry give 1 month free pay i pay 4 month just one month claim back, where 3 month you laugh so last time email fail fail fail i write letter again again again for 6 month then got switch back on what i believe you try remove email ntlworld you try clever excuse i am no stupid so switch back on then say sorry claim me just £10 what cheap and all you staffs are clever try rip people off take people money that why i QUIT that it i use this cable for 30+ years bye bye hope virgin media will close down soon

HI DeafMan, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you have had issues with us and have decided to leave. 

We do hope that you come back to us in the future. 

Kind regards, Chris.