Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

media account

Hi, everything about virgin is rubbish in all honesty. firstly my hub 3.0 settings password is not working (ive tried everything what the community states, reset this do that. etc, etc but my 8 digit passwod still states incorrect. secondly im trying to login to my media account, now ive forgotten my password and asks for my account number, area reference, date of last bill & amount, but again it does not accept, it states enter valid bill details...i can assure you these are correct, ive even tried last 3 months but nothing, then lastly what i pay all i keep getting is freezing on my wifi, the signal is low....it should be the best in the business and i pay full whack...this service is crap and seriously thinking about changing providers

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: media account

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

When logging into the Hub settings are you doing so through a web page and with a wired connection to the Hub? As this is the most secure way to do so.

When you go through the forgotten my password option on the online login page, this may email you with a password reset link unless you're registering your account? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Yes I am through a wired connection. Has for the email, this is the address which was used many years ago. I did change this email address where I get my bills, communication etc, but was never changed on the login section. I don't know the password for this email so pointless sending a link to it has I can't access it. My email address I use is [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] I would like the other email address deleted (which I have asked) but never happened.... Also what about my signal and the fact it keeps breaking up, also around the house, if I move 10 yards aways from my hub I don't get in signal around the house, this is surely not good enough for what I am paying 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you tried the Connect App Diddy987? This can be downloaded from both Android and iOS app stores and will allow you to scan your property for potential WiFi blackspots.

You can also optimise your WiFi settings and if required order boosters.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK but what about my settings password (8 digit code) and accessing my media account has I can't get into any because non are letting me in even though I'm putting in the correct details. It's driving me insane... I have a full package but only want the broadband as I don't have a landline and don't use it for TV. I want to access this to see what I can get and what I already have 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

We can't change packages from here Diddy987, you would need to speak to the team in regards to this. You can do this via call on 150 from a Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 option 1 then option 4.

Alternatively you can text us your query for free on 07533 051 809 ^ between 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday and a member of our team will be happy to help. 

I'm going to send you a Private Message in regards to the other issue.

Rob

0 Kudos