Menu
huggybear518
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

leaving today unless

im leaving today unless i get given a better price than 54.50 , who has bt and is it any good

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: leaving today unless

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly as the Forum Team don't have access to enable them to negotiate any changes to your package or pricing.

You need to either contact regrades or retentions (thinking of leaving us) 

If you don't want to be tied up on the phone you could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days

You can also call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1, 4 and 4 thinking of leaving us) but best to call between 8am and 10am to avoid call queues, or late afternoon around tea time

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: leaving today unless

Without knowing what combination of services you're looking at, any figure you quote is basically meaningless 🙂

The build your bundle will let you get the standard pricing for your chosen combination of services. Once you've got that, then go through to VM Retentions, and be willing to re-contract for 18months in exchange for a small discount on that price.

There is no facility to renegotiate bundles or contracts via this forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos