Menu
MrEme
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

issues with my profile/manage accounts

for well over a year now, whenever I try and access "my profile" then "manage accounts" all I get is "Oops somethings broken"

I've tried different browsers, the mobile app, used different pc's so I'm different internet providers etc,  and however I log in, all I get is the same message. I can look at bills, get my emails and pretty much everything else, but can't access email accounts to manage them (get rid of old one's, change password, create new one etc)

Getting frustrating as for months and months I've been told by VM on numerous occasions it's being looked at - all I get is inundated with texts saying it's being looked at, and calls asking if it's resolved (NO!) then in a VERY frustrating call (initiated by VM - and yes it was a legit number) last night, the caller really didn't seem to grasp what I was talking about, and started asking for full passwords!... no chance, especially when I can't even amend them myself!!

Anyone else had anything similar or know what to do??

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: issues with my profile/manage accounts

Thanks for the post MrEme and welcome to our community.

Is this for a mobile or media account? 

Are you the account holder? 

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
MrEme
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily,

media account, in my other half's name, I have permissions in place with vm to deal with it

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying and apologies for the delayed response, MrEme,

Has this been resolved since your post? If, not I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details in case.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos