Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

installation text

hi

im having an installation tomorrow. i keep recieving texts saying yes or no to confirm that its still ok to install between 1-6pm, i reply yes everytime and keep recieving the same texts. does this matter and will the installation still go ahead. as i keep recieving texts saying can you cinfirm installation is still ok to go through even though ive said yes with the reply and booked this date and time in. or do this need to be confirmed before the installation happens

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: installation text

Hi mollybelle04, welcome to our community and thanks for posting on our forum.

Have you called our pre-installation team regarding this?  You can call them on 0345 454 1111 or 150 from any Virgin Media phone service and select options 1, 3 then option 1.  The team will be able to confirm your appointment.  

I hope this helps

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi

i havent, ive logged into my virgin media and it says that an engineer has been assigned etc and that its still showing tomorrow for the installation. i keep recieving texts and reply yes but still get them so im unsure tbh. the latest one was

its nearly here. are you still ok for us to connect you tomorrow please let us know by replying yes or no.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry you're continuing to receive these texts mollybelle04

I would recommend for peace of mind, calling our team to verify the appointment is scheduled to go ahead.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos