cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

incorrect billing following new contact - discount not included

AndyRM
Joining in

On the 16th June is signed a new Broadband contract - £34 month for 18th months   

This was done around midday (16/06) . Then received an email stating my new contract was £50.00 a month. Rang again at 16:15. The operator stated that they the evidence there of my offer. Said they would apply my £16.00 discount after discussing with his manager .  

Today 11th July, i see my new bill for July still has not got this added and I've been charged the wrong amount. 

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

All contract change calls are recorded, so if you were offered a price and agreed it, that's legally binding.  Staff here can probably sort this out, if they can't then we can talk you through the formal complaint and adjudication steps that will ensure that it is resolved.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AndyRM,

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome to our Forums.

I'm sorry to hear that the promised discount hasn't been applied for you. As @Andrew-G has mentioned, we're more than happy to take a look and assist in getting this resolved.

I've had a look on our end, and can see the issue behind this. I'm going to send you a private message to gather some more details so we can get this package issue resolved.

Please look out for it in the top-right of the Forums, in the purple envelope.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Thanks