Menu
lynnep1964
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

incorrect bill after package changed

I have been charged for old package of £83 instead of £33 for new package ... and also late payment ??? we now don't have a land line and appears that it will cost to use ee mobile phone … I cant find live chat how do I get this problem sorted !!!

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: incorrect bill after package changed

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, lynnep1964,

Sorry to hear this had occurred.When did you make the change and did you receive a copy of your new package details or contract? Changes are not immediate and would usually take place on the next bill cycle. Did you miss any payments? You can find detailed billing and payment history through your online account here.

If you do need any more help let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
lynnep1964
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi we made changes on the 19th dec and received an email with the contract of £33 for 200mb broadband for 18 months from the 17th January we also received an email to say we would get a bill on the 8th February for £3... we had a late payment as we cancelled our package at the beginning of December and the adviser told us to cancel direct debt …. when we renegotiate our new package we payed everything we owed as calculated by the adviser thanks

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for explaining things, lynnep1964,

As this is about your bill and account, I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos