Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

i have been charged for game body in balance but never played it

game was charged to my account on 3 may at 0835 body in balance was the game as you have to put a pin in to get this and then it should tell you the price is £4.49 nobody in my house was up on sunday morning at that time and i have never played a game or watched a movie on virgin by paying for it 

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: i have been charged for game body in balance but never played it

Hi Mark1955

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting. 

I am sorry to hear you have an unexpected charge on your account.  

With paid transactions, you are correct that a PIN would be required before purchasing to ensure the transactions cannot be authorised.

Have you experienced any other unknown activity on the account?

Are there multiple boxes in the home? If so, is it possible that this could have been accidentally purchased through one of those?

I appreciate you have advised no one was awake at this time but we would just need to clarify in order to investigate this further. 

Thank you

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you experienced any other unknown activity on the account. i have been with virgin for about 20 years and never to my recollection bought or hired a game or movie . is it possible that this could have been accidentally purchased. if it was did someone  play the game for a period of time

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just seen this, is it a game. I have just noticed we have been charged £2.50 for it on May the 4th. Never even heard of it.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mark1955

Sorry for any inconvenience you've experienced.  To look into this further I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

obanite89

I am going to also send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen too.

Regards

Lee_R