cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i cannot log in to my VM account

tony_robbo
Tuning in

Hi I recently changed my vm package over the phone. To cut a long story short, I have since cancelled the update and reverted back to my original setup before any changes took place.  VM sent me an email to verify it all but I then found out I cant access my email, I get the message that my email requires a password, which is clearly there. I tried on my windows laptop, ipad and iphone all with the same message.  After several failed  attempts I rang VM. I was told to give a password which she would initiate and after 30mins I would be able to go to my VM account and change the password. And here I found I have another problem, I cant log in to my VM account either, again on any of my devices. Ive been at this now for over 3 1/2 hrs since about 1930hrs and I know its late but is there anyone out there that can help me please, getting desperate. I have over the past couple of months  used my VM Go but  my login doesnt work for that either now. 

Tony

2 REPLIES 2

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Tony_robbo 👋 welcome back to community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your package changes and accessing my VM. Just to help us troubleshoot this issue with you it would be good to know;

1) Are you trying to access our email service via Webmail 👉 https://virg.in/webmail or through a clientmail service (eg Microsoft Outlook)?

2) Have you tried resetting your password via the 'forgotten password' link/process when logging into My VM 👉 virg.in/myVM ?

We can send you a PM to establish a few account details and check that the package change has been cancelled for you. Please do be aware we do not offer support with package changes via the community forum as these are best completed in real time! 

Please let us know about the questions above as it will help us support you. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

Hi Molly thanks for getting back to me. As  regards my email I use firefox on my windows laptop and I justuse whatever is on iphone and ipad. I cant log in to my VM account tobe able to do anything,For some reason there are more than 1 log ins ifor VM in my norton password manager, Ive tried them all and all I get is the " how many bikes" security questions. Just to confuse it all the account is in my wifes name as I was at work when it was all installed almost 30yrs ago and she doesnt use a pc or even a mobile phone. so the log in is in her name with her original email from NTL I have important insurance emails in my system I need to action, I hope  this helps and you can advise.

Thanks Tony