cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how long till virgin cut you off for not paying your bill

Cola44
Joining in

hi my bill is due on the 22/08/23 i pay by dd but cant make a payment till the 29/08/23 also cant do the full amount so how long till virgin media cut me off for not paying  i tried calling to ask for more days but got no help i can make the rest of the payment next month on the 12/09/23  i don't want to lose my tv or internet cant seem to find an answer to this question any where?

7 REPLIES 7

Cardiffman282
Super solver

They should contact you first https://www.virginmedia.com/help/billing-and-payments/payment-issues

---------------
Cancel VM here
Complain to VM
here
Demand compensation from VM here
Demand your call recordings here
Monitor the state of your VM connection here

goslow
Alessandro Volta

There is a 'collections team' number on this recent topic

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Managing-Your-Account-Cable/Service-restriction/m-p/5345282

although the customer didn't find them too helpful it would seem

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Cola44

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the billing and payments and problems looking to get this resolved, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

Disconnection's for non payment are automated, the times for these can vary depending on when the last payment was made, when the next one is due, how much is overdue etc

The team should have been able to help you with this, we can see you have spoken to someone since posting, were they able to offer more support?

Rob

they said i would have till the 22/09/23 to make the full payment i can make a payment of £60 on the 29/08/23 then make the £37.50 on the 12/09/23 is this right and will i be cut off before these dates ?

We can't confirm this via the forums Cola44 I'm afraid, was it a telephone conversation or via one of our digital channels or messenger? If so, do you have a copy or record of this in writing?

Rob

it was a telephone call 

This would depend on the notes left following the conversation Cola44 I'm afraid. I will send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so keep an eye out for the envelope in the top right when signed into the forums.

Rob