Menu
Maudy2
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

how do i cancel premier sports

The pause sports link only allows you to pause sky and BT sports what can I do about premier sports

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: how do i cancel premier sports

Sky & BT sports have given Virgin permission to vary the agreement & credit customers.

There is no such agreement with Premiers Sports, who are also not offering their own direct customers any recompense. They are a far smaller operation than Sky or BT, so its possible they cannot afford to lose the revenue.

You can cancel by giving 30 days notice & then resubscribe at a later date.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
stuartmc
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

You can cancel/upgrade package online but can’t downgrade unless you phone. As no one is answering phones at Virgin, what are the alternatives.
0 Kudos
stuartmc
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Apologies that should have been you can upgrade online but not cancel/downgrade online.

0 Kudos
TMC1888
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I've been trying for over a month to cancel Premier Sports without any luck. The only way it seems is to use online chat but I always get so far then no reply. I've been paying £9.99 per month for something I don't want or need anymore. Nice wee scam to get money from us.

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi TMC1888,

Unfortunately you need to contact VM directly.

The quickest method is  to call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

And as you already know, you could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the post TMC1888.

We don't do package changes over the forum but you can follow the steps detailed above to do this.

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos