cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how come Virgin can break their contract with me, but I can't?

lizcgray
Joining in

I changed package to save some money. They charged me the wrong amount (predictably). They are now saying it will be at least 14 days to refund the money they have taken from the bank account. 

I signed a contract with them, and they have broken it. I am less worried about the money (luckily I can cover the difference) but angry about how bad their treatment of their customers is. 

Anyone else??? 

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @lizcgray,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that there was a problem with the bill recently, but I'm glad that this has now been identified and we're correcting this with a refund. It's correct that a refund can take up to 14 days to process after being requested if you've asked for a bank transfer refund.

If you have any further concerns or queries, please do let us know.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

lizcgray
Joining in

You have missed the reason why i am annoyed. You treat your customers so badly. Your policies are so one sided, to the benefit of Virgin, and the detriment of the customer. 

We are sorry that you feel this way about our customer services lizcgray.

This is not the experience we want to provide to any customer, and we can only apologise that an incorrect amount was taken from your account.

We do appreciate your feedback and are sincerely apologise for the experience you have had so far. We will take note of this and use this to improve the way we conduct our customer services in the future.

Kind regards Jodi.