Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

having massive problems with my bill

Ever since the start of the pandemic I've had problems with my bill. Every time I get in contact things seem to be resolved but Virgin never end up actioning anything. My bill has never been the same two months in a row. It is a mess. My contract is for £35 a month until February. However, in the last two months the £12 discount has not been applied meaning I'm getting charged £47. In my last communication with I was told the refund owed would be applied on the 15th of this month but that has not happened. I have now cancelled my direct debit as I don't trust that the correct payment will be taken each month. I've had problems ever since April when my contract changed. Every month I get in touch to complain but it never ends up getting fixed. Customer service seems to have fallen off a cliff since the pandemic.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: having massive problems with my bill

Hi graemef1980

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

My apologies for the billing issues. Normally here we'd advise to look at the breakdown of the bills online that would show any discounts applied and this would normally show what's happened, ie an expired discount etc. However that's not the case here from my checks so I'll PM you now to sort this out

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @graemef1980

Thanks for joining me on PM

Just to update the thread, the billing issue has been rectified. Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @graemef1980

Thanks for the message, 

You'll see all changes within 48 hours

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos