Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: has anyone tried to get a 30 day rolling contract

Hi art45,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

We don't offer 30 day rolling contracts I'm afraid, once your current contract period ends this would then continue on a 30 day rolling service.

However if you were to make any changes, such as removing/ adding a service this would most likely re-contract you.

You can speak to the team on 150/ 0345 454 1111 or text them on +44753 305 1809 and they'll be happy to talk through any package change queries you have.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Alex-Rm just tried to text them but comes back undelivered , i rung them on Wednesday waited 45 mins for first answer then over to Phil in disconnections and cancelled contract as he tried to help to put me through to retentions hung on another 15 mins then gave up as it was costing me a fortune Phil took my number to give to them but i didn't get a call back .what can i do now i am 75 and this is stressing me out ?

Art45
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

I'm sorry to hear you've had some trouble getting through to us, we are a bit busier than usual at the moment.

I've popped you over a private message so I can get a few more details from you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos