Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

getting new equipment even though i have equipment from my old address

hi when i phoned up to cancel my services as i am moving back into mums place, and as she already is a customer of virgin media, i got advised that the best thing to do was to pack my equipment from my old address and take it up to mums place maybe it was because her tivo box is one the old ones so then got email saying that there is a delivery coming out to me  from virgin media with my new equipment i phoned today to make sure if it was ok to still install the equipment from my old address and advisor says that's what i have to do then i got a email from yodel saying they could not deliver to address as no one was in, so probably a mix up somewhere, as i have not got the parcel yet so was wondering what will i do when i get the equipment just re send it back 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: getting new equipment even though i have equipment from my old address

Hi edd78,

Sorry to hear about any confusion surrounding your home move, I hope the move itself is going smoothly!

If you've got newer equipment, such as the V6 box and our Hub 3.0, you're more than welcome to take this with you and continue using your existing equipment. If this is what you discussed on the phone, the Movers team should have transferred your equipment from one account to the other.

It's likely that the new equipment was ordered in error as part of the account creation. If you don't need it, you can refuse delivery when Yodel attempt again. Alternatively, we could send pre-paid packaging for you to send it back again.

If you've had any trouble with your equipment, you're welcome to use the new boxes and arrange for the older bits to be sent back instead.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi thank you for the reply 

i managed to get things sorted and using my equipment from my old address. was a wee bit of a mix up as to activating the equipment but its all good now and pleased that everything is running as it should so thank you for taking the time to reply

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi edd78,

I'm glad you've got  everything up and running 🙂 We're always here to help as far as we can, so please don't hesitate to drop us a line with any future queries or concerns.

Thanks,

Rachael

0 Kudos