Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

free gift coming?

Hi all... . I signed up with Virgin on 12 October with an offer (which I saw on the Voucher codes website) of an Amazon voucher and a Samsung smart television.

I have had no acknowledgment of these offers in any of the documentation VM has sent me and, looking at other messages on the community, people seem at least to have had a note that they will receive their free gifts.  I realise it is only a few weeks since I signed up but not having had even a note saying your gifts are coming I wonder if these have been overlooked somehow.

Maybe I am a bit  premature to be concerned, but it would be good to know that these items are in the system, so would be grateful for confirmation

thanks.......

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: free gift coming?

Hi martincp. Thanks for the message. 

I have looked in to this for you and can see that this was done through the voucher codes website and then passed you through to our website to complete the order. As the offer was through vouchercodes you would need to contact them directly. Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Chris... whilst you are correct that the offer was spotted on the voucher codes website, the VM site to which I was transferred offered the smart TV.  I don't think I imagined that, perhaps you can confirm this!  If I recall correctly, the TV offer ran only from Monday 12 October to Wednesday 14 October, I signed up on the Monday (12th).  I will of course follow up with voucher codes also.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

As the gifts would be sent directly through them we would not be able to check anything. We would usually contact the rewards team and they would come back with "this is not supplied by Virgin Media and they would need to contact the price comparison website" - Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks, Chris, I am currently having a conversation with them, I'll keep you updated.  I would however re-iterate that the free TV offer was included in the bundle I signed up to on the VM site, so I feel VM must have some responsibility in this matter. ....... Martin

0 Kudos