Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

final bill

I am out of contract. In November I said I would leave Virgin media. My leaving date is scheduled for today. I have paid up until 21st December from my 5th November bill. I was told over the phone by a customer service advisor to cancel my direct debit for December, so I did. I was told to wait for a final bill. But I was sent a December bill (for up to Jan 21st) and now a January bill (for up to Feb 21st). How do I stop these bills and get a final bill please?

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: final bill

Hello Timjackson

Thanks for getting in touch via the forum in regards to your billing query, we're happy to help.

From the information you have provided the account wasn't due to cancel until Tuesday 7th January 2020, this would mean we would still bill you up until this date.

As we charge for services in advance, you may notice that a bill has been produced for a period of time after the disconnection date. Once the disconnection has completed and the services terminated, any payments made for the time after the disconnection date would be taken into account for the final bill.

Without being able to look at your account it will be over the following days from the disconnection.

Rob

0 Kudos