Menu
tin1623
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

final bill wrong?

I cancelled my account on the phone on 16/12/20 and was told id receive a small refund as my account was in front but today I've received a final bill for £76 with a £31 cancellation fee even though I was no longer in a contract. Tried speaking to someone on the phone but that was about as much use as beating myself over the head with a frying pan all they said was I needed to pay it which doesn't help or explain why I was originally told otherwise.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: final bill wrong?

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, tin1623,

Have you been able to have a look at your online account to confirm if you were still within the contract window? This may be why there are contract fees. If you are still in need of any further help with your bills let us know.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
tin1623
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I definitely wasn’t in a contract I have been with virgin for around 5 years plus I was also told on the phone that I was out of my contract period

0 Kudos
tin1623
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I’m only able to access limited information on the online account because I am no longer with virgin which is also the reason I couldn’t raise a complaint though that instead 

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying, tin1623,

I'll send you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your messages and clearing data protection, tin1623,

The credit has now been applied and will be issued as a refund cheque to the address you have sent me.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos