Menu
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 11 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: every year while renewing contract they agree on lower cost and then increase again, greedy v...

price increases are outside any contract so if they apply an across the board increase your price will increase - thats the case for all - apart from that all details of discounts and the time they are in place should be in your contract

not signing your contract is not a way not to accept it - if you use the internet or any service after the contract date you are deemed to have agreed to the contract which is the same as signing it

Tony
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 12 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Re: every year while renewing contract they agree on lower cost and then increase again, greedy v...

any update on this please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 13 of 13
Flag for a moderator

Hi gurmeet1967,

Thank you for getting back in touch. 

We would not usually send an email to advise that the price we do have increases from time to time. 

If you have set up a new deal that includes a discount period, your new contract will state this. If there is no new contract, your bill will also list details of the discounts and when they will expire. 

I hope his clears things up for you but please let me know if I can assist further. 

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos