Menu
Highlighted
ro2778
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

equipment returned still being chased

I sent back the equipment via the requested service, on tracking it confirms virgin has received this. However, it's been 8 days since I sent it back and just received an email threatening to charge me for not returning your equipment. Of course, I can't reply to your email to correct you and the support section on your website is useless. I don't fancy, waiting on hold to talk to you. So yeh, obviously, I expected this so kept the receipt from collect plus. I've cancelled my direct debits, in the expectation of further failures down the line. If someone from support wishes to clear this up then please get in touch. Going for the minimal effort route... So glad I left within the 14 days, what a calamitous company you are.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: equipment returned still being chased

Good Evening ro2778,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to see you decided to cancel the services with us and have been having issues with returning the equipment.

I'd like to take a closer look into this for you to see if we can get this resolved for you

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
ro2778
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: equipment returned still being chased

0 Kudos