Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

email from Virgin but I didn't authorise changes

I have received an email informing me I have changed my package and my new cost will be 20 quid a month more. I have not made any changes to my contract as this was only sorted out a couple of months ago. The only thing I have done with virgin recently is to come on this community site the day before yesterday and ask for help regarding a WiFi connection issue.

Has anyone else received similar emails informing of changes not made?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: email from Virgin but I didn't authorise changes

The easiest way to get a hold of someone is to message our first-line support on our live online chat. They are the best chance of getting someone to fix this issue.

If I've helped in any way, please give me Kudos and mark my response as a helpful answer!

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how and you might just get it!

I am a serving Field Technician at Virgin however all responses on here are based on my experiences in the field alone and my own equipment at home and should be taken as such

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How do I access live chat. I accidentally got there but the conversation was not passed to customer care as told

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Collinsbythesea, 

You can contact our messenger agents by texting 0753 305 1809, they are really busy due to the pandemic so they will need your patience, but they will get back to you as soon as your message drops in their queue. 

I hope this gets sorted for you soon.

Megan_L