Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

email contact

Any ideas as to how to get Virgin media to send my monthly account details to my nominated email address and not to defunct email addresses. When I phone up they tell me that they only have the one email address but both my package and my mobile accounts are turn up in effectively dead email accounts. One of the dead email addresses is an old blueyonder address which should have naturally shut down as I never use it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: email contact

Morning Johnc111, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry you're having a bit of trouble with your email address, I'll need a few more details from you then I can we've got this updated on our systems.

I've popped you over a private message so I can do this.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Posted a question 4 weeks ago asking how to get Virgin Media to email my notifications to my current address after having been told that I only have one email address on the Virgin media. Alex contacted me and I sent him my details and I have not heard from him since.But guess what after having yet another problem with pixilation on my TV and the occasional drop out and slowing up of my broadband I got a feedback email through to a DRATTED  defunct email address. To use the old joke, with Virgin Media it is a case of mind over matter - virgin media doesn't mind and the customer doesn't matter.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Johnc111

I can see that she did indeed send you a Private Message and has responded to your query - if you can check your inbox and pop her a reply, that would be great. 

You can check who are staff are via our Good Folk to know section on our Community to confirm that you are indeed chatting to a member of staff 🙂

Good Folk to Know

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I have replied to all messages from Alexa and given her all my contract details but I still have a '1' on the envelope to the right (on the same line as Virgin Media Community) so to me it appears that there is a message to me somewhere but not where I can read it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I am sorry @Johnc111 - we have no other replies from you after she replied to you on October 8th.

If you could pop her another reply that would be great 🙂 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos