Menu
zimmerphrame
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

downgrading

Hi, I'd like to downgrade my services....my second box in the kids room, stopped working properly ages ago, so is no longer used and the HD channels are atrocious with all the pixellation and just awful implementation.. i just want to have my v6 box and no extra HD channels..thats it! it makes me sick that i'm paying £100 a month, when i can get much the same service, and faster broadband, for £45 a month if i was a new contract.... i can't phone them because the last time i  attempted to talk account over phone they asked me for a password that i've never used and the sales staff got a little stroppy when i told them i wasn't interested in adding more charges to my current bill...i have been out of contract since april and its just been rolling on...whenever they phone to try and put me on a new contract, the sales people point blank refuse to put me on something cheaper and constantly pushing for me to upgrade all the time..its like banging my head against the wall.. other suppliers alllow you to chop and change your account over the internet- but not virgin..

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrading

Hello

With regards to downgrading I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: downgrading

but you are not a new customer. Compare the prices to the standard prices not the new customer ones

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos