Menu
pantha
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

downgrade

I want to get rid of my tv and landline phone as i hardly ever use it. I do not watch any live tv anymore either. Also i wanted to downgrade my broadband from 200 mbs to 100 mbs. Tried the texting part and got 1 reply which was to keep my tv and phone (as they are basic) and to drop the broadband which would save me a whole £1 per month.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: downgrade

You will need to call in, best to do this between 8-10am using 0345 454 1111 and then options 1-1-4-4 for leaving and they will sort everything out for you, maybe give you a nice offer too.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
pantha
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi thanks for the reply. While texting i was told to reuce my broadband in half i would save £1 per month, and cannot get reid of tv or landline because it was a package.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That don't sound right, did you call or text?

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM TT BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply and update, pantha,

@JitteryPinger is correct that it would be best to phone the retentions team at the number posted. Our TV, broadband and landline services can be had independently. However we do package these services to give you better value for money, so if you are choosing to have 1 service, you may be losing any offers or savings that you would get with a bundled service.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos