Menu
benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

does anyone even come on here from VM??

since saturday i have been calling and trying to get hold of someone regarding my account do they even come to these forums?  i negotiated a new contract saturday as my old one was due to expire yet no email no notice on my account when i log in but i do see the speed increase so i need to know whats going on as i am seriously thinking of going over to bt due to the absolute disaterous customer support

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: does anyone even come on here from VM??

vm take about a week to reply. this is mainly a community forum
0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yes. There have been several responses to threads on this forum today if you look down the list. But the priority at the moment are the fault related forums for obvious reasons.

Response times can vary as a result, but its usually several days.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

damn ok guess i have to try first thing in the morning thanks for the info

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Recommend you try either 150 then options 1,1,4,4 from your landline if it's a Virgin landline (also works for Virgin Mobile but it's 1,1,1,4,4) then that'll put you to Retentions, or it's 0345 454 1111 but you MAY be charged depending on your call plan. Options stay as 1,1,4,4 but may be asked for account number if the automated system has no record of the number you're calling from relating to an account.

What you could also try doing is signing in to your My Virginmedia (https://my.virginmedia.com/home/index) then at the right side where your bills are under it will show contracts, if you've entered into a new one or one has been amended then it should show there with the details of it.( (https://my.virginmedia.com/my-bills/viewContract)

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
benga1875
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

ts not showing thats where i normaly looked every year the thing is the package has change as i see it showing 200mb now instead of 100 but zero email or contract 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi benga1875, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the package, have you managed to get this resolved since posting? Please let us know if you need any further assistance and we will aim to assist. Chris. 

0 Kudos