Menu
excelotus
Joining in
Message 1 of 1
Flag for a moderator

disgusting customer service

Ok, in a nutshell....nearly 3 months trying to get in contact with the departments specifically to enable alteration to my incoming cable routing, compensation for interrupted supply, and questions about the TV channels available.

The copied emails below are just a few of the listed problems I have experienced and the appalling way in which VIRGIN MEDIA HAVE TOTALLY FAILED TO RESPECT ANYTHING.

Last Friday the 5th of February the installations team were supposed to turn up to do some work between 1300 and 1800, but no one arrived and no one had the courtesy to contact me to explain why. 

The automated responses are nothing short of deliberate antagonism and blatant disregard for me.

Any real help in this matter will be most appreciated...........But not the usual....contact the 'Helpline' because that does not work at all.

[MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED}

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos