Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

disconnected services but still shows as active

I have given my 30 days notice and only have a text message confirming of cancellation. However my services still shows active I was told service will be disconnected. This was confirmed by virgin media customer services as well. However everything still showing as active. 

How long does it take for disconnection to complete? Is it on same day or will be few day after ? 

I dont understand virgin told me to give them 30 days notice and I did and still showing active ? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: disconnected services but still shows as active

30 days notice can end on the same date next mouth thats how 30 days notice works

My Broadband Ping - Virgin Media 350MB

Using VIVID 500 Optical Fibre

Just another VM user trying to help out so my answers may be wrong.
If you do like my answer please mark it as helpful; it may help others
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks i don't think virgin is fully aware of that to be honest spoke to them and they said it meant to be disconnected 3 days ago but still showing active and hopefully it will be tonight if not I have to call them again.

They are useless as a company and customer service is poor as usual 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi sashparamore,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you account had not been cancelled,. When and how did you place your notice? If it is still within the 30-days then it may still be processing. Also keep in mind that emails and online login may remain available up to 90 days after account closure. I will send a PM to get your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos