Menu
Highlighted
jc13
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

direct debit

I have a Direct Debit set up  to pay my virgin media bill- but to date this has not been requested.

It is showing as due date 26 August 2019, which was the Bank Holiday, which will obviously affect this- its is now 3rd September.

Its is my first bill- there are sufficient funds to pay it- But I can see from the d/d;s on my account no request has been made

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: direct debit

Hi jc13,

Thanks for posting. Sorry to hear of the confusion with this. Have you changed your direct debit date?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jc13
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I Changed the date from the 20th to the 26th - which still doesn't explain why it hasn;t been requested- As I go away on Friday (6th Sept) I would like this resolved asap

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

When was it changed please? As depending on the date you changed it, it may have missed a month. 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
jc13
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can't recall exactly , but it was before the 20th August- can you tell me if it will still be requested or go onto following months bill?- should I make an online payment for this first bill?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi jc13,

I'll need to send you a quick PM, as we'll be discussing account specifics

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

0 Kudos