Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

damage by contractor

We have just had cables put down in the Darwen area in Lancashire. My car was damaged and the contractor promised on many occasions to pay for the damage. I call Virgin where I got the normal response as you would expect. I have to put it in writing to customer complaints. In 2020 where everything is automated, new sales are 0800 numbers, I have to use the old fashioned way of pen and paper. What a joke!!!! Lets see what they do when they get a letter from the smalls claims court!!!

By the way after the cables were laid I had 5 people knocking on my door asking if I wanted Virgin media!!!!!

I have a picture of them picking up the wheelbarrow and text messages saying they will pay!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: damage by contractor

Hello Danny6

Thanks you for taking the time to contact us via the forums and welcome to the community although we wish it were in better circumstances.

It's really disappointing to hear fo the damage and problems experienced getting this looked into. We can see you have also raised this via Facebook which we have responded to. Please be aware that posting in multiple places can cause a delay in getting a response and create further confusion.

As asked in the Facebook thread, do you have a complaints reference in regards to this? If so, please let us know here and we'll be happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

0 Kudos