Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

customer service problem

Hello,

I recently posted the story of my brush with some incompetent customer service staff on your Virgin media Facebook page and somebody from Virgin media called John suggested I put it here to get some help.

We recently had Virgin cable and internet fitted on the 20th May (account andnumber [REMOVED]) were very happy with it but the WiFi was very weak and nonexistent in our bedroom which was only a short distance away.

I downloaded the app as suggested by the engineer to order a booster but it kept say that I couldn't change my package on the app?

So live chat to customer service three times and got no where, phoned customer service and was passed from pillar to post over the course of a couple of hours before ending up at an Indian call centre that claimed we didn't have an account and promptly cut off our services and told us we needed an engineer to come and fit our cable and equipment and got us to set up another direct debit and agree to yet another contract and then tried to charge us for the engineer to come out and fit something that we already had and before they intervened was working great!

So no TV no Internet and dreadfull service what more can I say?

We only wanted a WiFi booster!

Paul

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: customer service problem

Hi Paul

Happy to take a look for you. 

have you got your address including postcode please. 

Here to help! I'm a manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello,

Will PM you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

this is public and everyone can see it. Edit the post and remove the address. ALWAYS send personal data in PM

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks