cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creditfileamendment@virginmedia.co.uk

soniadowdie
Joining in

creditfileamendment@virginmedia.co.uk - I have been advised by your team to email this email address but it keeps bouncing back. it was hard enough ringing customer services and having to wait, never mind to ring back. 

i note from this group, it is a familiar issue but dont understand why competence staff would be giving a incorrect email address out.

i havent the time to ring back and hold for 45mins

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk ie plural

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think it's creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk ie plural

i have tried both, with or without both undeliverable

but thanks.

Hi soniadowdie, 

Thanks for your post and a big welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with your credit file and the incorrect address was given. 

The quickest way to get this looked at is to raise a dispute directly with the credit referencing agency. They will send the information to us and we will take a look at this, correct anything that needs correcting and we then send the updates directly back. 

If you would prefer to raise this directly with us then in order for us to investigate this and look at things, we would need a bit more information from you. Please send a copy of your credit file to us along with as much information as possible regarding the VM account and the information you believe is wrong and we can look at the entry for you. 

Please note the overall turnaround for a credit file resolution can take up to 28 days from the day we receive a copy of your file.  You can send this via email or post to the following: 

➡ creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk 

➡ Consumer Underwriting Services, Virgin Media, Eagle Court 3, Coventry Road, Sheldon, B26 3RZ 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

are you able to give me the correct telephone number for which team will be able to assist.

I have been a customer for over 20+ yrs and never missed a payment. I changed my bank account via the virgin app and it didn’t work successfully and it has negatively  effected my credit file, i am mortified. I am not happy.  I have subsequently subscripted to check my file for the past couple of months to ascertain the problem.

virgin are not helping or taking any responsibility for their error.

Hi soniadowdie, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this one. 

The team do not have a direct number so you're unable to reach this team via phone call I'm afraid. 

You will need to follow the options written in my above post so the team can look in to things and get them resolved. 

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs