Menu
GP000
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

credit file amendment

credit file amendment - URGENT

I have emailed the creditfileamendment team and received a standard "21 day" response. Is there any means that a faster response can be generated as this is needed as a mortgage DIP is being declined due to the error on VM's part. (NO Overdue payment from me as has been agreed in exchange of letters with Customer Service Director in July 2020. See Complaint reference COM104138595). As I expressly requested all credit references be properly updated at the time, I am extremely dissatisfied that the agreed actions were not undertaken and, if this is not resolved promptly, I will be forced to take matters further.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: credit file amendment

As best you're aware, have the credit team conceded that there is an error requiring correction as yet?

In all the similar cases that have cropped up on here, there isn't a way of expediting credit's investigations into the alleged inaccuracy - and until those investigations are complete, I'm sorry to say you will very likely need to wait for those.

In cases where an inaccuracy has been found, then there may be some leeway in how quickly it's dealt with.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

GP000
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Just to advise, I am grateful to the CFA team as they have responded quickly to my concern and advised they will act promptly to correct the error on my file!

0 Kudos
Molly_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey @GP000,

Thanks for updating - glad that the team are looking into this for you promptly.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos