Menu
jandol40
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

creating a myvirgin media account

Had virgin media installed last saturday.

We had a virgin media account 2 years ago

tried to create a My virgin media account but it wont let me.Also tried to sign in with the old details that came up. Put in the account number etc and it recognised me!

Have contacted 150 who said IT would contact me in 48 hours.Nothing.Now they say a week.

Is there anything I can do myself please

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: creating a myvirgin media account

Hi jandol40, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you in the Community. 

I'm really sorry to hear you have been having an issue getting the new My VM account set up. When you move, your account details change so when setting up your My VM for the new account you will need to use a different email address. Do this and then once set up, reply to the private message I am about to send you. We can then do a Move and Transfer which will replace the new VM details with your old ones. I hope that make sense. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: creating a myvirgin media account

Hi jandol40, 

Thanks for sticking with me on this one through private message. 

I just wanted to pop an update on the thread to confirm I'm glad all is resolved for you now. 

If you have any further issues then pop back to the Community and we can do what we can to help you. We also have many members looking for help so look around and if you feel like there is something you can help with - drop a reply 🙂

Take care,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide